Any Roofing Emergency ... Call Us!
Schedule a Roof Consultation
Knowing When You Need a Roof Repair or Replacement The 6 signs you need to look for as a homeowner It’s a fact that eventually
Metal Roofing: Valdosta GA’s Preferred Roofing Material Metal roofing in Valdosta has become increasingly popular for residential homes. It’s no longer used just for barns
Get to Know Platinum Roofing. Request a FREE Estimate
Complete the form provided and Platinum Roofing will contact you to discuss your roofing needs.
Here are some common estimates to take into consideration for how often to replace a residential or commercial roof:
- Composition Shingles: 12-20 years.
- Asphalt Shingles: 15-30 years.
- Wood Shingles: 20-25 years.
- Rubber Roofs: 30-50 years.
- Metal Roofs: 50-75 years.
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped. …
- Bald spots where granules are missing.
- Cracked shingles. …
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles.