Any Roofing Emergency ... Call Us!
Schedule a Roof Consultation
Metal Roofing: Valdosta GA’s Preferred Roofing Material Metal roofing in Valdosta has become increasingly popular for residential homes. It’s no longer used just for barns
Get to Know Platinum Roofing. Request a FREE Estimate
Here are some common estimates to take into consideration for how often to replace a residential or commercial roof:
- Composition Shingles: 12-20 years.
- Asphalt Shingles: 15-30 years.
- Wood Shingles: 20-25 years.
- Rubber Roofs: 30-50 years.
- Metal Roofs: 50-75 years.
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped. …
- Bald spots where granules are missing.
- Cracked shingles. …
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles.