Any Roofing Emergency ... Call Us!
Schedule a Roof Consultation
Make Sure Your Metal Roofers Have a “Platinum” Reputation Adhering to a metal roof installation “process” when it comes to the most important component of your home or building is vital and metal roofers in south Georgia and Alabama must have experience in metal roofing in order to do it
Knowing When You Need a Roof Repair or Replacement The 6 signs you need to look for as a homeowner It’s a fact that eventually you will need a roof repair or replacement. Between harsh weather conditions and old age, a roof gets put through a lot of wear and
Tips For Finding Roofing Contractors Places to look and questions to ask roofing contractors when you have roof damage. Your roof is your first line of defense against the weather. A simple curled shingle, lifted nail, or dent from hail can allow water to seep through your roof’s surface causing
Metal Roofing: Valdosta GA’s Preferred Roofing Material Metal roofing in Valdosta has become increasingly popular for residential homes. It’s no longer used just for barns or commercial buildings. A metal roof is the perfect material for those wanting a modern farmhouse or industrial home aesthetic. Like any roofing material, a
Get to Know Platinum Roofing. Request a FREE Estimate
Complete the form provided and Platinum Roofing will contact you to discuss your roofing needs.
Here are some common estimates to take into consideration for how often to replace a residential or commercial roof:
- Composition Shingles: 12-20 years.
- Asphalt Shingles: 15-30 years.
- Wood Shingles: 20-25 years.
- Rubber Roofs: 30-50 years.
- Metal Roofs: 50-75 years.
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped. …
- Bald spots where granules are missing.
- Cracked shingles. …
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles.