SHINGLE PRODUCT LINES WE SELL
DESIGN & INSPIRE STYLE BOARDS
Do I Need Roofing Services?
Here are some common estimates to take into consideration for how often to replace a residential or commercial roof:
- Composition Shingles: 12-20 years.
- Asphalt Shingles: 15-30 years.
- Wood Shingles: 20-25 years.
- Rubber Roofs: 30-50 years.
- Metal Roofs: 50-75 years.
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped. …
- Bald spots where granules are missing.
- Cracked shingles. …
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles.