Pros of a Metal Roof, Metal Roofing Companies
If you’re like most homeowners, you’re always on the lookout for ways to improve your home and make it more valuable. One option that many people are considering these days is metal roofing. Metal roofs have a lot of benefits over traditional shingle roofs, and if you’re in the market for a new roof, you should definitely consider metal.
Against other metal roofing companies, we specialize in installing high-quality metal roofs. We believe that metal roofs are a great option for homeowners, and we would like to share with you some of the pros of having a metal roof.
The Benefits of a Metal Roof
- Longevity – Depending on the material, metal roofs can last 40-70 years
- Safety – Metal roofs also will not spark and ignite into flames from lightning or fires
- Durability – Our roofing team builds and utilizes materials for metal roofs that can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour, will not corrode or crack and may be resistant to heavy impact.
- Environmentally friendly – Metal roofs are made partially with recycled content, depending on the material used, but are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life as a roof.
- Energy efficiency – Metal roofs reflect the sun’s UV, unlike other roof types that absorb the UV rays, which can result in savings on your cooling costs.
Platinum Roofing and How We Handle Metal Roofing
Metal roofing comes in a wide range of colors, lengths, widths, and profile. It’s highly resistant to the elements, impermeable, and long-lasting. Metal roofing takes special skills and equipment and Platinum Roofing does them right. Unlike other metal roofing companies, When it comes to product and labor costs, we’ll never surprise you with unexpected charges. Platinum Roofing walks you through a detailed product selection and installation process. We’ll take exact measurements of your roof and put together an accurate estimate including every step involved in delivering your new roof.